If you are unable to attend an event, a substitute may take your place at no additional cost (you are responsible for making financial arrangements with your substitute), or you may request a refund.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit the name of the substitute or to request a refund.
- Cancellations received more than 10 days before the event will incur a 20% cancellation fee unless a registration/payment transfer to any of our upcoming workshops or events is requested. If a workshop is of greater value than the initial workshop, you must pay the difference.
- Transfer requests received more than 10 days before the event will not incur a cancellation fee.
- Transfer credit must be used within 12 months or the full amount is forfeited.
- Cancellations received between 5 and 10 days before the event will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- We are unable to provide refunds for registrations cancelled less than 5 days before the event.
The cancellation fees cover the cost of event materials, meals, and other related arrangements.
Refunds will be issued within 5 business days of cancellation notice.